Good news to all Samsung Smart TV owners. Samsung has just announced that it will be bringing Rovio’s highly popular game – Angry Birds – to its line of Smart TVs this month. The Smart TV app will be able to utilize Samsung’s Smart TV SDK that supports gesture controls and voice interaction. To get the app, users will have to download the app via the Samsung TV app store. Angry Birds on Samsung’s Smart TVs will be available sometime this month and it will compatible with Samsung’s Smart TVs ES7000, ES8000, and ES9000.
Of course, this was already expected. At the CES 2012 in January, we mentioned that Rovio will be partnering with Samsung to bring the game to its line of Smart TVs. “We are thrilled to announce for the first time with Samsung that our on-demand video animation channel featuring Angry Birds will be available on Samsung’s Smart TVs later in the year, and we will work closely with Samsung to deliver amazing new gameplay and video for Angry Birds fans everywhere,” Samsung said in January this year.
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2013-12-23: Samsung 2014 Smart TVs Will Get Enhanced Features
- 2013-04-19: Samsung Evolution Kit To Transform Smart TV Experience in South Korea
- 2013-03-20: Samsung Evolution Kit Upgrades Your 2012 Smart TV In May For $300
- 2013-01-28: Samsung Smart TV, Blu-ray Verizon FiOS TV App Updated With 75 Live Channels
- 2012-07-18: Samsung intros new 75-inch Smart TV and Angry Birds Smart TV app with gesture controls