Which? is a digital tech daily that has done their own homework concerning battery life levels among smartphones, and what they came up with was pretty interesting. We are talking about the Samsung Galaxy S3 taking top spot, competing against other luminaries in its class such as the HTC One X, Sony Xperia S, Apple iPhone 4S, HTC Sensation XL and Motorola’s Gleam – with one group whose data is derived from an average of 101 smartphones tested.
All the handsets were tested with talk time as the benchmark, using them at medium 3G reception levels, making it a far more realistic measure compared to standard issue manufacturer estimates. Basically, the Samsung Galaxy S3 is the runaway winner with 726 minutes of calls (that is more than 12 hours!) on medium 3G reception, edging out the second placed HTC One X by 91 minutes. Here’s a quick tip to improve on your smartphone’s battery life – purchase a Samsung Galaxy S3. All right, sorry, that was a bad joke for fanboys of other hardware manufacturers.RELATED
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- FCC And Wireless Carriers Arrive On A Cellphone Unlocking Agreement
- Follow: smartphone,