It’s Monday, and that means Apple and Samsung will be squaring off in court again to settle once and for all what others consider as the biggest lawsuit in the history of tech. Apple had a good start this morning as it presented a pretty compelling evidence that attempts to prove that Samsung “slavishly” copied Apple’s icons in its TouchWiz UI that’s based on Android. Check out the remaining photos after the break.
Showing a series of photographs that compared both icons, you can probably say that some icons look very similar. Although we don’t really want to be the judge here, but it seems that Samsung has got some explaining to do. Standing on the witness stand earlier today are logo creator Susan Kare and the former President of the Industrial Designers Society of America Peter Bressler. Stay tuned for more updates. Setting biases aside, can you truthfully say that Samsung copied its icons from Apple?
- Siri's Improved Accuracy Is Reportedly Due To Less Reliance On Google
- Samsung Rumored To Be Involved With Apple's A8 Manufacturing
- Apple Patent Reveals Plans For A Goggle Device
- iPhone 5s Now Shipping Within 24 Hours
- Walmart To Sell iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c With No Contract Plans
- Follow: legal, Samsung,
- Seen at: news.cnet