Earlier yesterday morning, we managed to get a sneak peek at the front frame of an upcoming Windows Phone 8 device, which has been deemed to be a Nokia device, but just what kind of Nokia is it? This is the Nokia Phi as some might have figured out already, where the front frame comes with an updated logo for Windows Phone 8. A front facing camera is located next to the earpiece of the device, where it will also feature a rather thick black bezel that is located right below the screen. The thicker lower bezel does seem to match up to the Phi, and if you were to take a closer look at it and consider the circumstances, this might very well be the successor to the Nokia Lumia 800.
It is rather hard to tell from what you can see here, but chances are the display itself is curved to bring you memories of the Nokia Lumia 800. It is highly likely that Nokia will announce a couple of these phones alongside another device when September 5th rolls around. Existing rumors that circulate around claim that Windows Phone 8 devices will not be released until November rolls around, which is rather long unless Microsoft delivers a special holiday season favor to Nokia.
Next Story: Skype for Metro leaked
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20 Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17 #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17 Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2013-11-06 Nokia Lumia 1520 Headed To AT&T On Nov. 15 For $199
- 2013-10-21 More Than 8 Million Nokia Lumia Smartphones Sold This Quarter, Says WSJ
- 2013-09-16 AT&T Nokia Lumia 1520 Allegedly Goes On Sale November 8th
- 2013-09-13 Nokia Lumia 925 Review
- 2013-09-11 Dual SIM Nokia Lumia 720 Rumored