Despite the Angry Birds game being rather old and with so many variations of it having been released, it is still one of the most popular mobile phone games around. If you’re a fan of the franchise, it seems that Rovio is not done with the game just yet and has teased us via their Twitter account with an image (pictured above). With a caption that reads, “Who turned out the lights?”, the image accompanying is that that of a pair of eyes with pretty long lashes which we assume is a new female character they plan to introduce. The question is whether this female character will be one of the birds or if it will be one of the pigs. Assuming this is indeed a new character fans can look forward to, there is a chance that she will be making her debut in the next Angry Birds Space update which will also introduce Mars as one of the playable planets.
- 2014-03-12: Angry Birds Epic Is A Turn Based RPG
- 2014-03-07: Rovio Teases New Angry Birds Game
- 2014-02-13: Angry Birds Stella Set To Offer New Adventures
- 2014-02-12: Rovio: New Angry Birds Title “Coming Soon”
- 2014-01-29: Angry Birds Website Hacked, Known As Spying Birds Instead
- 2013-09-18: Angry Birds Star Wars 2 Cashes In On GTA 5 Hype
- 2012-07-26: Rovio to launch level editor for Angry Birds?
- 2012-05-29: Rovio looking to fix Angry Birds for the Nokia Lumia 610
- 2011-10-19: Angry Birds to add an additional bird, movie and cookbook in the works