If you’re looking forward to the upcoming Windows Phone 8 platform and the devices accompanying it, the folks at TmoNews have managed to get their hands on a screenshot that reveals the user agent string of a certain Samsung Windows Phone 8 device. Sporting the model SGH-T899, it has also been revealed that this device will be arriving on T-Mobile’s network and is also expected to play nice with the carrier’s upcoming LTE network.
Its specs have also revealed a 4.65” 1280×720 display, which makes us think that this could be none other than the Samsung Odyssey Windows Phone 8 device revealed in court documents back in July. For those unfamiliar, back in July and as part of the ongoing legal dispute between Apple and Samsung, two Windows Phone 8 devices were revealed – the Odyssey and the Marco, with the former sporting a Super AMOLED 4.65” display, a Qualcomm MSM8960 chipset, along with an 8MP rear-facing camera and a 2MP front-facing camera. At that time it was unclear as to which carriers these devices were destined for, but assuming the SGH-T899 is the Odyssey, it seems that T-Mobile subscribers have something to look forward to.
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Costs $256 To Build, According To IHS Teardown
- 2014-03-26: Alleged Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Press Rendering Leaked
- 2014-03-14: New Samsung S Band Revealed In Leaked Slides
- 2014-02-12: Leaked Tizen Screenshot "Confirms" New TouchWiz UI
- 2014-02-12: Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-02-04: Samsung SM-W750V Windows Phone Gets Pictured