If you’re looking forward to the upcoming Windows Phone 8 platform and the devices accompanying it, the folks at TmoNews have managed to get their hands on a screenshot that reveals the user agent string of a certain Samsung Windows Phone 8 device. Sporting the model SGH-T899, it has also been revealed that this device will be arriving on T-Mobile’s network and is also expected to play nice with the carrier’s upcoming LTE network.
Its specs have also revealed a 4.65” 1280×720 display, which makes us think that this could be none other than the Samsung Odyssey Windows Phone 8 device revealed in court documents back in July. For those unfamiliar, back in July and as part of the ongoing legal dispute between Apple and Samsung, two Windows Phone 8 devices were revealed – the Odyssey and the Marco, with the former sporting a Super AMOLED 4.65” display, a Qualcomm MSM8960 chipset, along with an 8MP rear-facing camera and a 2MP front-facing camera. At that time it was unclear as to which carriers these devices were destined for, but assuming the SGH-T899 is the Odyssey, it seems that T-Mobile subscribers have something to look forward to.RELATED
- Vivo Sends Out Invites For Xplay 3S Event In China
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Follow: leaked, Samsung, windows phone 8,
- Seen at: tmonews