For those of you who are absolute fans of Skyrim to the end, you would do well to mark September 4th on your respective calendars. After all, this is when Skyrim’s latest game add-on known as Hearthfire will be released. This is not surprising considering how the Hearthfire trademark was filed recently, paving the possible name of a new Skyrim DLC which has been proven correct, so that you can remove that grain of salt from your mouth now. In Hearthfire, you are able to add a more personal touch to the Skyrim universe, where you can purchase virtual land and build your own home right from the ground up without the need to obtain an engineering or architectural degre.
Your imagination’s the limit, where it can range from a simple one-room cottage to a sprawling compound that comes complete with an armory, alchemy laboratory, stable, and garden amongst others. A new range of tools such as the drafting table and carpenter’s workbench are able to turn quarried stone, clay, and sawn logs into magnificent structures and furnishings. You will be able to pick up Hearthfire on Xbox LIVE from next week onwards for 400 Microsoft Points a pop.
Next Story: Skyrim 1.7 patch for PS3 in Europe is live
- 2014-04-07: Gamer Proposes To Girlfriend With Skyrim Amulet
- 2014-04-04: Game Of Thrones Opening Sequence Recreated In Skyrim
- 2014-01-09: Skyrim For Xbox One And PS4 Turns Out To Be A Mistake
- 2014-01-08: Rumor: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim To Head To The Xbox One And Sony PS4
- 2013-12-11: Skyrim Mod Turns Dragons Into Thomas The Tank Engine Trains