Verizon does seem to be doing its bit to bring more Windows Phone 8 goodness to the masses, and it does seem as though the Lumia 822 and HTC 8X with the latter coming in a shade of California Blue is set for a release this coming November 8th from the wireless carrier. Both smartphones can be spotted in the leaked photo above, where they carry Verizon’s logo and name. One has to bear in mind that the Nokia Lumia 822 is definitely a Verizon exclusive, so it is a given.
It does seem to appear that the Nokia Lumia 822 will retail for $99.99 a pop with a 2-year contract, while the HTC 8X will cost $199.99 for a similar contract. There are also whispers of Verizon offering a free and yet unknown Samsung manufactured Windows Phone 8-powered device, but it will not be the Samsung ATIV S. All in all, it takes nothing but a wee bit of patience for November 8th to find out the truth.
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2014-02-20: Microsoft Throwing In Free Wireless Charger With Lumia Icon Purchase
- 2014-02-20: Nokia Lumia Icon Now Available From Verizon
- 2014-02-12: Nokia Lumia Icon Announced, A Verizon Exclusive
- 2014-02-04: Nokia Lumia Icon Case Leaked
- 2014-01-21: Nokia Lumia Icon Makes An Appearance On Verizon's Website (Again)