The Samsung ATIV Odyssey for Verizon is expected to launch in December, but apart from the purported specs, we have yet to get an actual glimpse of the device, until now. The reliable folks at @evleaks have managed to get their hands on what looks like a leaked press rendering of the Samsung ATIV Odyssey for Verizon. There’s not much to say about the design since it doesn’t look all that outstanding to be honest, but with its purported specs we expect that this is a phone that will be able to get the job done and more. For those who haven’t been following the news, the ATIV Odyssey is said to feature a dual-core 1.5GHz Snapdragon S4 processor, 4G LTE connectivity, an 8MP rear-facing camera, a 2MP front-facing camera along with a 4.65” Super AMOLED display with Microsoft’s latest Windows Phone 8 on board. No specific release date was mentioned but December is the timeframe we have been given, so check back with us later for more updates.
Next Story: iPhone 4S-driven rocket collects data in the air
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Uses Eco-friendly Packaging In Galaxy Series Devices
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2014-02-12: Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-02-04: Samsung SM-W750V Windows Phone Gets Pictured
- 2013-01-24: Verizon Samsung Ativ Odyssey Arrives
- 2013-01-23: Samsung Ativ Odyssey Set For Verizon Debut Tomorrow
- 2013-01-18: Samsung ATIV Odyssey A Week From Release?