Bethesda has been killing it with its RPGs over the past few years, its most recent blockbuster being The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Which is why when we heard of a voice actor from Fallout 3 tweeted something teasing a possible new Fallout title, we thought you should know immediately.
The voice actor who played Three Dog in Fallout 3 had quite the interesting message to deliver on his Twitter account this week. Erik Todd Dellums tweeted out the following message:
“To all my #Fallout3 and #ThreeDog fans: There may be more of the Dog coming! Fingers crossed!”
In response to one of his Twitter followers who was commending him on possibly reprising his role as Three Dog, he tweets:
“How was that for a tease! I was given permission to release that tease, so fingers crossed.”
Both Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas were amazing RPGs that sold incredibly well for Bethesda. Seeing how they were able to churn out Fallout titles and work on Skyrim, we’re sure the company has been hard at work on another Fallout title. We just hope whatever is announced, it uses Skyrim’s engine as we can only imagine what Fallout’s wastelands will look like with that jaw-dropping engine.
- 2014-04-07: Gamer Proposes To Girlfriend With Skyrim Amulet
- 2014-04-04: Game Of Thrones Opening Sequence Recreated In Skyrim
- 2014-01-09: Skyrim For Xbox One And PS4 Turns Out To Be A Mistake
- 2014-01-08: Rumor: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim To Head To The Xbox One And Sony PS4
- 2013-12-11: Skyrim Mod Turns Dragons Into Thomas The Tank Engine Trains