Well, well, what do we have here? It was only yesterday when we brought you word that the service manual for the Nokia Lumia 920 was leaked, and here we are with news that its smaller sibling, the Nokia Lumia 820, is also on the receiving end of similar “treatment” if you can call it that. Of course, it goes without saying that the very same tipster is behind this leaked service manual for the Nokia Lumia 820, and the entire guide weighs in at approximately 4MB while sporting 31 pages.
Each page on this digital tome will come with its fair share of details as well as tips to help you take apart your Nokia Lumia 820, where among them will include how to replace your display, which is apparently quite a common request, or just to satisfy your curiosity and hopefully, will not result in your smartphone ending up as a brick because of a wayward screwdriver poking around parts that it should not. The leaked service manual also points to schematics and part numbers, basically, just about every single thing required should you need to replace something specific.
Next Story: Acer Has Plans For Budget Tablets
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2014-01-30: Lumia Black Update Released For AT&T Lumia 920 And 820
- 2013-10-11: AT&T Rolling Out Amber Update For Nokia Lumia 820, 920
- 2013-08-05: Windows Phone GDR2 Update For Lumia 820/920 Spotted On Nokia's Servers
- 2013-08-05: Unofficial Nokia Lumia 820 And 920 Amber ROMs Available
- 2013-03-27: AT&T Offering Nokia Lumia 820 For 1 Cent On Contract