[CES 2013] For those shopping about for a new Ultrabook, Toshiba has unveiled the Satellite U845T, a 14” Ultrabook with a touchscreen display which is starting to become commonplace with computers running Microsoft’s latest operating system, Windows 8. The display will be a TruBrite display and will feature a resolution of 1366×768 and will be powered by a 3rd gen Intel processor. Customers will be able to choose between either an i3 or i5 configuration depending on their needs, but we expect that the i5 model will cost a bit more than the i3.
The Ultrabook will also come with a 500GB hard drive and a 32GB SSD cache. It will also come with up to 6GB of DDR3 RAM, 1 USB 3.0 and 2 USB 2.0 ports, USB sleep and charge feature, SRS Premium Sound 3D enhancements, a built-in webcam, a keyboard which comes with an optional LED backlit feature, the usual connectivity options such as HDMI, Ethernet and a memory card slot, and will be packaged in an aluminum body. Toshiba expects the U845T to be made available come 10th March 2013 and will be priced starting at $799.99.
Next Story: Toshiba Cloud TV
- 2014-04-23 Toshiba Canvio AeroMobile Wireless SSD Announced
- 2014-04-17 Toshiba’s MicroSD Memory Cards Are World’s Fastest
- 2014-04-17 Toshiba Shows How Project Ara's Modularity Can Be Applied To Wearables
- 2014-04-16 Toshiba Satellite P55t Notebook Launches Next Week
- 2014-03-27 Toshiba Canvio Desk Desktop External Hard Drive Revealed
- 2013-01-07 Toshiba Qosmio X875 Laptop Announced
- 2013-01-07 VIZIO 11.6-inch Windows 8 Tablet PC
- 2013-01-07 Vizio 14-inch Thin + Light Touch Notebook
- 2010-01-06 Toshiba Satellite T100 laptops are its thinnest and lightest yet
- 2010-01-07 Toshiba Satellite L555 laptop