The other day a leaked T-Mobile roadmap revealed some upcoming devices for the carrier’s network, and according to a new leaked roadmap that TmoNews managed to get their hands on, a Nokia device by the name of “Flame 4G” has been revealed. We’re not sure if Nokia/T-Mobile will be sticking to this name or if will remain a codename, but either way according to rumored specs from last year, the Flame 4G will be a low-end offering with a 1GHz dual-core processor with 512MB of RAM, a 5MP rear-facing camera with 4GB of internal storage and a rumored microSD card slot.
However given its 4G capabilities (we’re not sure if this is T-Mobile’s 42Mbps HSPA+ “4G” or 4G LTE), we guess some customers might not mind a low-end device as long as it provides fast internet on the go. The date on the roadmap states that it should be announced or released on the 24th of April, so stay tuned!
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: Nokia To Provide Chennai Factory Workers With Redundancy Packages
- 2014-04-10: Only PureView And High-End Nokia Handsets To Get Dedicated Camera Button [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Facebook Messenger For Asha, Lumia, Nokia X Announced
- 2014-03-26: Nokia Lumia 630 Spotted In China
- 2014-03-06: Nokia Lumia 630 Press Rendering Leaked
- 2014-02-23: Nokia Lumia 630 "Moneypenny" Leaked
- 2014-02-13: T-Mobile To End Nokia Lumia 810 Updates