Just last week, we heard a rumor of the iPhone 6 featuring a polycarbonate body and a 4.5-inch screen. Even though the iPhone 6 is most likely a year away from officially being debuted as many people are expecting the iPhone 5S to be released this year, a set of concept images for the iPhone 6 have been released today, and they look mighty impressive.
The concept images created by Martin Hajek feature an iPhone 6 with a 4.8-inch screen, no home button and a look that resembles the iPad Mini. The iPhone 6 in Hajek’s concept isn’t as large as the Galaxy Note 2, but could certainly compete with the rumors 4.99-inch Galaxy S4 and the 4.8-inch display of the HTC One.
Removing the home button on the iPhone 6 may be a bit of a stretch considering how much iOS relies on it. If Apple considers making any changes to its home button, we think they’d introduce a slimmer button rather than nixing it from the iPhone altogether. Seeing how Apple updated its 30-pin dock connector with the slimmer Lightning connector, we think the company knows slim is in.
- iPhone Air Concept Takes Design Inspiration From The iPad Air
- iPhone Dock Concept Turns Your Phone Into A Bedside Lamp
- Low-Cost iPhone Concept Rendering Looks Pretty Decent
- Former Apple Designer Creates More Subdued iOS 7 Icons As A Concept
- Is This What iOS 7 Could Look Like?
- Follow: iOS, iPhone, iphone 6,
- Seen at: gottabemobile