Just last week, we heard a rumor of the iPhone 6 featuring a polycarbonate body and a 4.5-inch screen. Even though the iPhone 6 is most likely a year away from officially being debuted as many people are expecting the iPhone 5S to be released this year, a set of concept images for the iPhone 6 have been released today, and they look mighty impressive.
The concept images created by Martin Hajek feature an iPhone 6 with a 4.8-inch screen, no home button and a look that resembles the iPad Mini. The iPhone 6 in Hajek’s concept isn’t as large as the Galaxy Note 2, but could certainly compete with the rumors 4.99-inch Galaxy S4 and the 4.8-inch display of the HTC One.
Removing the home button on the iPhone 6 may be a bit of a stretch considering how much iOS relies on it. If Apple considers making any changes to its home button, we think they’d introduce a slimmer button rather than nixing it from the iPhone altogether. Seeing how Apple updated its 30-pin dock connector with the slimmer Lightning connector, we think the company knows slim is in.
Next Story: iWatch Prototype Has Battery Life Issues (Rumor)
- 2014-04-13: Possible iPhone 6 Production Tools And Schematics Spotted [Rumor]
- 2014-04-13: Apple Might Consider NFC For Next Generation iPhone
- 2014-04-11: Leaked iPhone Cases Reveal New Button Cut Outs
- 2014-04-10: Analyst: iPhone 6 Sleep/Wake Button Could Be Relocated
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Recent Broadcom Hires Corroborates In-House Baseband Rumors
- 2014-03-31: Purported iPhone 6 Rear Casing Pictures Leak
- 2014-02-26: iPhone 6 Release In July [Analyst]
- 2014-01-15: iPhone 6 Concept Video Surfaces
- 2013-12-06: Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked