By now, you should know the name PopCap Games as they’ve released some truly addictive game experiences in recent years, such as Peggle and Plants vs. Zombies. Another one of their addictive titles that has yet to make its way across multiple platforms is its Facebook-only game, Solitaire Blitz. That all changes this week as PopCap is announcing the game is now available on iOS.
Yes – this pretty much is a game of solitaire, but it certainly has a PopCap Games twist to it as you’ll be able to play any number card that will hit into the solitaire pile, regardless of the suit of the card. This helps in making the game fast paced, which is entirely the point as you’ll only have a little over a minute to complete your game.
Solitaire Blitz uses a silver coins in order for players to activate any boosts before a game begins, which range from giving you extra time to play all the way up to completely destroying complete rows of cards. Leaderboards and achievements are also available in the iOS version of Solitaire Blitz, which is a perfect game to play against your friends to see who the real champion of playing a game by themselves really is.RELATED
- Valve's Steam Mobile Receives iOS 7 Redesign, Other Improvements
- Infinity Blade III Launching On iOS September 18 For $6.99
- Angry Birds Updated To Include New Levels, Powers, Traveling Pigs
- Limbo Now Available On iOS For $4.99
- Plants Vs. Zombies 2 Launching Exclusively On iOS July 18
- Follow: Facebook, iOS, iPad, iPhone, ipod touch, popcap games,