T-Mobile announced earlier this week they would finally be selling the iPhone, which means their loyal customers no longer have to travel to shady alleyways in order to purchase an unlocked iPhone. April 12 should be circled on your calendars as the day when you can purchase and iPhone on T-Mobile, but if you’re like us, you’re wondering what versions of the iPhone 5 you could pick up at your local T-Mobile retailer.
When you head into a T-Mobile retailer on April 12, you could expect to only pick up the 16GB iPhone 5 for a $99 down payment, with 24 monthly payments of $20. If you were hoping to get a 32GB or 64GB version of the iPhone 5, those will only be available to buy online. Bot the 32GB and 64GB versions of the iPhone 5 will still allow you to choose a 24-month payment system of $20, but the down payments will increase as the 32GB version will cost $199, while the 64GB will cost $299.
So now that you know the details on when and where you can buy your iPhone 5 on T-Mobile, you should plan your attack accordingly as we know you iPhone-owning subscribers have been waiting for this day for a long time. And $99 – $299 is way cheaper than buying an unlocked iPhone 5.RELATED
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- iPhone Launch On China Mobile Might Add $10 Billion In Yearly Apple Revenue
- Apple Patent Reveals Plans For Facial Detection And Recognition
- WhatsApp Finally Receives iOS 7 Update
- Follow: iOS, iPhone, iPhone 5, t-mobile,
- Seen at: tmonews