T-Mobile announced earlier this week they would finally be selling the iPhone, which means their loyal customers no longer have to travel to shady alleyways in order to purchase an unlocked iPhone. April 12 should be circled on your calendars as the day when you can purchase and iPhone on T-Mobile, but if you’re like us, you’re wondering what versions of the iPhone 5 you could pick up at your local T-Mobile retailer.
When you head into a T-Mobile retailer on April 12, you could expect to only pick up the 16GB iPhone 5 for a $99 down payment, with 24 monthly payments of $20. If you were hoping to get a 32GB or 64GB version of the iPhone 5, those will only be available to buy online. Bot the 32GB and 64GB versions of the iPhone 5 will still allow you to choose a 24-month payment system of $20, but the down payments will increase as the 32GB version will cost $199, while the 64GB will cost $299.
So now that you know the details on when and where you can buy your iPhone 5 on T-Mobile, you should plan your attack accordingly as we know you iPhone-owning subscribers have been waiting for this day for a long time. And $99 – $299 is way cheaper than buying an unlocked iPhone 5.
Next Story: Adults Text And Drive More Than Teenagers
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2013-04-12: T-Mobile iPhone 5 Now Available For $99
- 2013-03-26: iPhone Available On T-Mobile April 12 Starting At $99
- 2013-03-18: Apple Educates Potential Galaxy S4 Adopters Why People Love The iPhone
- 2012-01-25: iPhone 5 details leaked by Foxconn employee?
- 2011-05-13: Next iPhone to be called the iPhone 4S?