The low-budget iPhone has been the topic of discussion for several months now as we’ve seen a rather large amount of rumors circulating around the device, especially recently where we hear it’s expected to launch alongside the iPhone 5S in July. Now, an alleged leaked photo of the low-cost iPhone’s rear plastic shell has emerged.
As we’ve heard from numerous rumor in the past, the rear shell of the low-cost iPhone seems to be manufactured from plastic and seems to in line with iLounge’s description of the device saying it would borrow from both the iPod Touch and iPhone 5 as it looks to be the same length as the iPhone 5, but its back is flat with curved edges.
The source of this leak is also claiming it’ll come with an A5 chip, a 5-megapixel rear-facing camera and come in five color options: black, white, blue, red and yellow. Its release date is being expected to be on October 15 and priced at only $300, which is certainly a much lower price than the current iPhone 5. Whether or not what the source says is true is yet to be seen, but our interest is certainly piqued.
- 2014-04-13: Possible iPhone 6 Production Tools And Schematics Spotted [Rumor]
- 2014-04-13: Apple Might Consider NFC For Next Generation iPhone
- 2014-04-11: Leaked iPhone Cases Reveal New Button Cut Outs
- 2014-04-10: Analyst: iPhone 6 Sleep/Wake Button Could Be Relocated
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Recent Broadcom Hires Corroborates In-House Baseband Rumors
- 2013-07-09: Apple Reportedly Cuts iPhone Orders By 20%
- 2013-07-09: Budget iPhone Case Spotted Yet Again
- 2013-07-07: Alleged Budget iPhone Images And Video Appear
- 2013-05-07: Apple's Demands Irk Prospective iPhone Carriers In Many Markets
- 2011-02-10: Apple to enter the budget market?