It looks like the rumors of a new iPad being announced this month are starting to become stronger as not only did a number of well-connected sources say Apple has an event planned for the end of April, but we’re also seeing a number of retailers slash prices of their iPads.
Yesterday, Wal-Mart, Best Buy and MacMall reduced the prices of their 3rd-generation iPads and current iPad minis to about 30 percent across all versions, which may be a clear indication a new iPad announcement is just around the corner. What’s surprising is Apple seems to be ramping up its iPad production as in the past, they waited nearly a year to announce a new device. Now, it seems like Apple is planning to reveal a new iPad every 6 months as it was nearly that long ago when they announced the iPad Mini and 4th-generation iPad.
Previous reports said the iPad 5 would resemble the iPad Mini with a render showing just how we expect it to look based on previously leaked information. Hopefully we won’t have to wait too long until Apple unveils its next iPad to the world.
Next Story: Facebook Press Event: We'll Be Live!
- 2014-04-21 Former Apple Exec Thinks The iPad Needs To Be More MacBook-like
- 2014-04-18 Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2014-04-16 Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13 Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09 Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2013-11-21 Best Buy Offering $75 Gift Card With Fourth Generation iPad Purchase
- 2013-10-22 iPad Air Overview
- 2013-10-21 iPad 5 May Get A Keyboard Smart Cover Of Its Own [Rumor]
- 2013-10-07 iPad 5 Release Date, News and Rumored Specs
- 2013-08-12 iPad 5 Features Same Thin Touch-Screen Technology As iPad Mini [Rumor]