It looks like the rumors of a new iPad being announced this month are starting to become stronger as not only did a number of well-connected sources say Apple has an event planned for the end of April, but we’re also seeing a number of retailers slash prices of their iPads.
Yesterday, Wal-Mart, Best Buy and MacMall reduced the prices of their 3rd-generation iPads and current iPad minis to about 30 percent across all versions, which may be a clear indication a new iPad announcement is just around the corner. What’s surprising is Apple seems to be ramping up its iPad production as in the past, they waited nearly a year to announce a new device. Now, it seems like Apple is planning to reveal a new iPad every 6 months as it was nearly that long ago when they announced the iPad Mini and 4th-generation iPad.
Previous reports said the iPad 5 would resemble the iPad Mini with a render showing just how we expect it to look based on previously leaked information. Hopefully we won’t have to wait too long until Apple unveils its next iPad to the world.
Next Story: Facebook Press Event: We'll Be Live!
- Nanyang Girls’ High School In Singapore Uses iPad As Learning Aid
- iOS 7.1 Release Apparently Just Around The Corner
- Researchers Find iOS Security Flaw To Monitor Screen Taps And Keystrokes
- Apple Releases iOS 7.0.6/6.1.6 To Fix SSL Encryption Bug
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued