While golf might seem like a “relaxing” sort of game, there are subtle nuances to it that will help separate the pros from the newbies. If you’re just getting into the game and you’re looking for a way to help improve your swing technique, mobile sports performance evaluation developers, Mobiplex, has announced the availability of their ProView app, which when paired with their wireless motion sensor, claims to help you improve your golf swing.
The SwingTIP golf swing accessory has the ability to provide analysis on your golf swing through auto-video capture and 3D power and plane analysis, along with training and club head impact metrics. The video captured by the SwingTIP can then be shared with friends or maybe even a golf coach will can then further analyze and provide you with some tips on how to improve. Weighing less than an ounce, the SwingTIP will pair with your mobile device via Bluetooth and will attach to the shaft of your club.
The transmitter will set you back $130 while the ProView app itself is free, albeit kind of useless without the added accessory.
- 2014-04-18: WhatsApp Beta For Windows Phone Reportedly Blocking SD Card Installation
- 2014-04-17: Hitman GO Now Available In iTunes App Store
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2013-04-19: Mobiplex Unveils ProView App And SwingTIP Bluetooth Accessory To Help Improve Your Golf Swing
- 2012-07-23: Proview sued by their law firm for allegedly not paying their fees
- 2012-07-01: Apple pays $60 million to Proview, shakes hands
- 2012-05-22: Hong Kong courts side with Apple over iPad trademark dispute with Proview
- 2012-05-10: Apple reportedly offered Proview $16 million in settlement over iPad trademark dispute
- 2011-08-30: Sky Go trolley lets you watch sports while shopping
- 2011-03-23: Let Tiger Woods help you with your swing