Many believe that Motorola X is not one smartphone, it is actually a whole line of smartphones which can be customized. Customers will supposedly be able to customize internal hardware such as RAM, color and storage before the smartphone is shipped to them. The entire Motorola X line is reportedly being made to compete with Samsung’s insanely popular Galaxy line. Be it one or more smartphones, it is now being reported that the release of Motorola X has been pushed back to August, perhaps even further than that.
Despite being hinted at by Guy Kawasaki, no one was really sure when Motorola X was coming out. As of now it is not even known whether this is an entire smartphone line or just one device. Rumors are there, as always. The specifications of an internal prototype include a 4.7 inch 1080p display with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean and a very thin bezel. A great amount of internal storage stage is expected so as to compensate for the lack of microSD slot. Previously Motorola X was rumored to be released in either June or July, according to latest rumors that might not happen till after August.
Next Story: New Angry Birds Seasons Game Expected Soon
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2014-04-01: Motorola Moto X Boot Animation Updated, Gets “Powered By Android”
- 2013-04-25: Google X Phone With Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie Spotted (Rumor)
- 2013-03-26: Motorola X Phone Rumored For June/July Release
- 2013-03-15: Motorola X Phone Is Not A Single Device, Could Feature Customizable Hardware As Well [Rumor]
- 2013-02-13: Motorola X : The Next Game Changer In Smartphones (Rumor)
- 2013-01-31: Motorola 'X Phone' Referenced In LinkedIn Job Listing