Sometime at the beginning of March, we saw the manual of the Samsung NX1100 released, and fast forward slightly more than a month later, you no longer have to spend your time reading PDF manuals when you have the opportunity to hold the real thing in your hands. The Samsung NX1100 SMART camera has been announced, where it will come equipped with built-in Wi-Fi and AutoShare, and will also carry the Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 bundle, all going for $599.99 a pop.
Sporting a 20.3-megapixel CMOS sensor alongside fast shutter speeds of up to 1/4000 seconds, the Samsung NX1100 will be able to capture premium photos and videos. Hardware specifications include a 3” LCD display, 1080p HD video capture capability, different technologies such as Smart Auto 2.0 for dummy-proof moments, and the ability to share your captured photos and videos automatically via Wi-Fi. The Samsung NX1100 also comes with 10 exclusive Smart Filters in addition to a new Selective Color function, so that you can dramatize your shots without having to work on a computer afterwards.
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Innovation Museum Opens In South Korea
- 2014-04-21: Slew Of Samsung Devices Appear On Zauba, QHD Model One Of Them
- 2014-04-20: Samsung.com Down Because Of Samsung Building Fire
- 2014-04-20: 10 Hidden Features Of Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-01-02: Samsung Galaxy Camera 2
- 2012-09-14: Samsung works on 13-megapixel camera sensors for mobile devices
- 2012-01-23: Top 10 CES Gadgets
- 2011-11-08: Samsung WiFi Camera for Surveillance
- 2011-09-01: Samsung WB750 - A compact camera with low-light abilities