T-Mobile already made the announcement of Lumia 521 at the MWC back in February, today’s press release is the second official confirmation we’ve received about this exclusive device. T-Mobile is partnering with Nokia to bring the Lumia 521 exclusively to its customers. This Lumia smartphone runs on Windows Phone 8, like all other smartphones in Nokia’s signature range. T-Mobile says that the Nokia Lumia 521 is a perfect, everyday smartphone that embodies a range of high end features at a very affordable price. The smartphone will run on T-Mobile’s nationwide 4G network.
The Nokia Lumia 521 has a 4-inch super sensitive touch screen display with a resolution of 800 x 480. It has a 5 megapixel camera on the back capable of 720p video recording. There’s 512MB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage with an option to increase externally via microSD card. Its just 9.9mm thick and is said to feel a bit cheaper than the high priced Lumia smartphones. Lumia 521 will be available in May from Walmart, T-Mobile Retail channels and Microsoft Retail Stores. T-Mobile says that exact pricing and availability details will be shared at a later date.
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-03-24: Next Nokia Firmware Could Be The “Blue” Update
- 2013-10-21: More Than 8 Million Nokia Lumia Smartphones Sold This Quarter, Says WSJ
- 2013-09-11: Dual SIM Nokia Lumia 720 Rumored
- 2011-12-14: Nokia Lumia 710 hands on