Leagues of Legends is huge, so much so that it has been said to be the world’s most played online game, never mind what other folks say. Not only that, it has championship events which so happen to draw millions of viewers, and these professionals who are dead serious about the game will definitely need the kind of equipment which is capable of handling the rigors of tournament play. Who else did Riot pick other than Plantronics Gaming to be the exclusive headset of Season 3 of the League of Legends World Championship series?
The reason behind picking Plantronics headsets would be powerful microphone within each set, in addition to superior sound quality, alongside long wear comfort that is obviously a critical component to successful competitive gaming. Chuck Frizelle, head of gaming at Plantronics, added, “At Plantronics, we are big League of Legends fans and players, so we are particularly thrilled to be the official headset partner of the League of Legends Championship Series. Our headsets offer competitors a true esports tournament headset –designed to provide outstanding audio quality in the noisiest LAN environments, while fitting comfortably for marathon gaming sessions.” [Press Release]RELATED
- Turtle Beach Call Of Duty: Ghosts Limited Edition Headsets Pricing Revealed
- Mad Catz Ships TRITTON Kunai Stereo Gaming Headset For PC And Mac
- Mad Catz F.R.E.Q.7 Surround Sound Gaming Headset Up For Pre-Order
- Kunai Stereo Gaming Headset for PS3 and PS Vita ships
- Mad Catz Tritton 720+ 7.1 Surround Headset
- Follow: league of legends, plantronics,