We’ve been hearing all sorts of combinations for Microsoft’s next-gen Xbox, such as the Xbox 720, the Xbox Infinity, and recently the Xbox Fusion. Since Microsoft has not officially announced the name of their next-gen console, we guess any of these names could be likely, although thanks to a recent leak, it seems that the Xbox Infinity, or at least a variant of it, could be possible. According to a post on NeoGAF, it seems that there might have been a leak from SEGA for the company’s alleged upcoming Sonic game, Sonic Excursion.
According to the alleged leak, the game apparently listed which platforms it would be available on, and listed platforms such as the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PC, 3DS, and interestingly a certain Xbox Infinite. Like we said earlier, since Microsoft has not officially announced anything, any of these speculated names is just as likely as the next, but at the same time if this leak from SEGA is real, we’re guessing that SEGA probably knows something that we don’t, making the Xbox Infinite moniker even more possible. Either way take it with a grain of salt for now, but how does the Xbox Infinite name sound to you guys?
- 2014-04-23 Kyocera Brigadier Press Rendering For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-04-23 Red HTC One M8 For Verizon Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16 LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-08 Xbox Head Phil Spencer Doesn't Think Microsoft Will Dump It
- 2014-04-08 HBO Offering Xbox Users Free Access To Game Of Thrones' Premiere
- 2014-04-07 Microsoft Working On Original Content For The Xbox
- 2014-03-31 Phil Spencer Takes Over Microsoft's Xbox Division
- 2014-03-20 Microsoft Plans On Rewarding Positive Behavior On Xbox Live