Digg announced a few weeks ago it would be launching its Digg Reader on June 26, and seeing how that’s the exact date I’m looking at on my calendar, that means today is the day all you soon-to-be Google Reader refugees have been looking forward to.
Digg has officially launched its RSS reader to those who have signed up for early access, making sure those who are currently using Digg Reader are aware this is “very much” a beta release. “Our focus over the past 3 months has been to build a simple, clean, fast, uncluttered reading experience,” Digg said in a blog posted today.
The first people who received invites to Digg Reader are those who took time to fill out surveys, which helped powered the development of the new service. If you couldn’t have been bothered with filling out a survey, then you’ll have your chance to get in line to join Digg Reader in the next couple of days.
- 2013-11-14 Digg iOS App Updated With Digg Video Support
- 2013-11-06 Digg Video Gathers The Most Viral Internet Videos Into One Location
- 2013-08-29 Digg Reader For Android Launched
- 2013-06-27 Digg Reader Available On iOS Through Digg App Update
- 2013-06-17 Digg Reader Version 1 Launches On June 26th
- 2013-05-24 Digg Reader Announced To Be Digg's Official Google Reader Replacement
- 2013-04-30 Digg RSS Google Reader Alternative Beta Launch In June
- 2013-03-25 Digg Reveals Key Points To Makes Its RSS Reader As Good As Google Reader