We have covered all rumors related to Nokia’s EOS smartphone in great detail here. The Finnish manufacturer finally announced that it will be unveiling a new product on July 11th, it also confirmed that EOS will be launched through a subtle hint on its blog. Said to tout a 41 megapixel camera possibly with optical image stabilization and a Xenon flash, the official moniker of this smartphone is reportedly going to be Nokia Lumia 1020. This comes from the infamous @evleaks Twitter account, which has a history of successfully leaking information about unreleased products.
The device itself is said to be fashioned out of aluminium, though alleged polycarbonate shells for it have also been spotted. There’s no definite specifications list available as of now, but it will unquestionably be running Windows Phone 8. The salient feature of Nokia Lumia 1020 is going to be its 41 megapixel camera. Its design is reportedly a lot similar to that of Nokia Lumia 920, various leaked images have hinted at that possibility. Official announcement will be coming from Nokia on July 11th, hopefully it will reveal the pricing and availability details as well.RELATED
- Samsung Galaxy F Series Is In The Works: Eldar Murtazin
- Bluetooth 4.1 Features Revealed
- President Barack Obama Has No iPhone Due To “Security Reasons”
- Google Search Updated, Will Launch Apps From Search Results
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- Follow: lumia 1020, Nokia, nokia eos,