T-Mobile was the last of the major carriers in the US to offer the iPhone on their network, which according to recent figures might have saved them 400,000 subscribers from defecting to other carriers which seems to be the case with carriers that do not carry the iPhone. At the moment T-Mobile is offering the iPhone 4, 4S, and the 5, which is pretty similar to the lineup by other carriers, but it looks like T-Mobile expects to carry other Apple products in the future as well thanks to a recent statement made by the carrier’s CEO, John Legere.
Speaking to the folks at AllThingsD, Legere was quoted as saying, “I think there’s a whole array of Apple products that we look forward to carrying [...] We will expand what we offer from them.” While it is unclear as to what exactly he means by this, some have taken this to mean that T-Mobile could soon be offering up iPads as well, which is what carriers such as AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint are doing at the moment, unless of course T-Mobile is hinting at some kind of future secret Apple product related to mobile (which we don’t think that’s the case). What do you guys think? Anyone interested in getting a 3G/4G iPad from T-Mobile?
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-14 T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14 T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13 Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11 T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-09 Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-03-13 Campaign Calls To Boycott Apple Products Due To Use Of Toxic Chemicals
- 2014-03-11 Apple Reportedly Planning On Opening Neighborhood Retail Stores In India
- 2014-02-13 Apple Confirms Suppliers Do Not Use Conflict Minerals
- 2014-01-28 Apple Q1 2014 Earnings Announced