When you’re visiting somewhere either on vacation or business, we’re sure you can’t help but to tweet or publish a status update talking about where you are and your experience there. Not only do we want to share our experience, but deep down, we also like to secretly brag to our friends and family where we are, and where they aren’t. Now there’s a hotel that specifically wants you to use Twitter to help share your experience as well as communicate with them called @SolWaveHouse.
Sol Wave House offers a number of ways for you to communicate with its staff through the use of hashtags. Need your mini fridge to be filled? Just tweet with the hashtag #FillMyFridge, and you can expect a refill soon. That’s not all as the entire facility seems to have a number of signs with their appropriate hashtag to help them as well as your friends know where you are in the hotel, such as tweeting #BaliBed6 to let them know you’re hanging out at the pool.
If you’re a Twitter addict, pack your bags and head on over to Spain, which is where Sol Wave House is located.
- 2014-04-18: Twitter Parody Account Results In Police Raid At Home
- 2014-04-17: Twitter Introduces 'App Install' Ads
- 2014-04-16: Twitter Picks Up Gnip
- 2014-04-15: Turkey And Twitter Have Not Arrived At Any Tax Deal Yet
- 2014-04-14: American Airlines Receives Additional Bomb Threats After Dutch Girl’s Arrest
- 2013-07-31: Sol Wave House A Twitter Experience Hotel