Battlefield 4 is expected to release on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on October 29 with game expected to be released on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on November 19, but prior to its release, EA promised us an open beta to whet our whistle and prepare us for the game’s launch. Just a few weeks ago, we learned the beta will be launching in October, and today, EA is announcing you’ll be able to access Battlefield 4′s open beta starting on October 1.
News of Battlefield 4′s open beta availability comes straight from EA’s COO Peter Moore, who made the announcement through a blog post on EA’s website. The Battlefield 4 open beta will be made available to PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 players who either pre-ordered the game’s Digital Deluxe Edition or pre-ordered last year’s Medal of Honor Warfighter. Those who pre-ordered Battlefield 4′s Digital Deluxe Version or Medal of Honor Warfighter will automatically receive access to the game’s open beta.
Once the exclusive beta period ends for those who pre-ordered either Battlefield 4 Digital Deluxe Edition or Medal of Honor Warfighter, the open beta will commence. In Moore’s post, it’s unclear which beta will launch on October 1 considering both the exclusive beta and open beta are supposed to launch in “early October.” We guess we’ll just have to wait and see what version of the beta is available on October 1.RELATED
- Final Fantasy VIII Launches On PC Via Steam
- UK Teen Pays £450 For Xbox One Day One Edition On eBay, Receives Photo Instead
- Bill Gates Appear In South Park Xbox One-PS4 Episode
- Microsoft Provides Helpful Tips For Navigating The Xbox One Interface
- Double Dragon Trilogy Arrives On iOS And Android Platforms
- Follow: battlefield, battlefield 4, ea,
- Seen at: ea