We’ve seen Griffin’s MultiDock evolve over the years from its more humble beginnings as a device that would allow you to sync and charge your iOS devices all at once. Today, Griffin is announcing a new and improved MultiDock that might finally look nice in your minimalist-style office.
One of the first major improvements over the original MultiDock is its ability to charge multiple mobile devices, not just iOS devices. As a result, Griffin improved the internal design of the MultiDock to be able to house a number of different devices from multiple manufacturers. The design of the MultiDock has also been improved thanks to Griffin’s collaboration with designer Thomas Meyerhoffer. The MultiDock is now able to charge all of your devices all from within its cube, and better yet, the front of the cube has a small flap that hides all of your gadgets and their power cables from anyone passing by.
Griffin is still pricing its MultiDock at a premium as it currently retails starting at $699, which means this really isn’t a product the everyday consumer could consider, and instead, organizations, companies and small businesses can certainly get the most bang for their buck here. For those interested, the MultiDock will be available starting next month.RELATED
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- Comcast Xfinity TV Go App Will Allow Live Streaming TV Anywhere
- HBO's Game Of Thrones Now Available On Google Play Store
- Apple TV Can Now Use An iOS 7 Device For Stress-Free Setup
- Samsung Accused Of Violating Labor Rights Of Employees In Brazil
- Follow: Android, griffin, iOS,
- Seen at: griffintechnology