We’ve seen Griffin’s MultiDock evolve over the years from its more humble beginnings as a device that would allow you to sync and charge your iOS devices all at once. Today, Griffin is announcing a new and improved MultiDock that might finally look nice in your minimalist-style office.
One of the first major improvements over the original MultiDock is its ability to charge multiple mobile devices, not just iOS devices. As a result, Griffin improved the internal design of the MultiDock to be able to house a number of different devices from multiple manufacturers. The design of the MultiDock has also been improved thanks to Griffin’s collaboration with designer Thomas Meyerhoffer. The MultiDock is now able to charge all of your devices all from within its cube, and better yet, the front of the cube has a small flap that hides all of your gadgets and their power cables from anyone passing by.
Griffin is still pricing its MultiDock at a premium as it currently retails starting at $699, which means this really isn’t a product the everyday consumer could consider, and instead, organizations, companies and small businesses can certainly get the most bang for their buck here. For those interested, the MultiDock will be available starting next month.
- 2014-04-13: How To Transfer Contacts From iPhone To Android (5 Ways)
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-03-25: BlackBerry Cashes In On BBM With Stickers And Sponsored Posts
- 2014-03-24: Telegram Arrives At 35 Million Users Milestone
- 2014-03-03: Xbox Live Could Extend To iOS And Android
- 2013-09-06: Griffin MultiDock Updated To Charge A Variety Of Mobile Devices
- 2013-08-16: Moto X Gets PowerDock Accessory By Griffin
- 2013-07-17: Griffin PowerDock 5 Will Charge Up To 5 iOS Devices At Once
- 2013-04-19: Griffin's Crayola Light Marker For The iPad Lets Your Kids "Paint" With Light
- 2013-03-20: Griffin Unveils A Host Of Accessories For The Samsung Galaxy S4