Ubisoft released Rayman Legends on PC, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita and Wii U just last week which we’re hopeful you haven’t completed yet, especially if you’re the kind of person who wants to squeeze every bit of content available in the game. If you happen to have completed the game and are looking for more Rayman goodness, you’ll be happy to know Ubisoft plans on publishing a follow-up to Rayman’s mobile game, Rayman Jungle Run.
Rayman Fiesta Run takes our favorite limbless hero out of the jungle and into a fiesta-themed world where Rayman will make his way through a number of environments that are filled with fruits and food as he interacts with a number of items such as jumping on cocktail umbrellas, punching pinatas and bouncing off limes. Rayman Fiesta Run will include over 75 levels as Rayman can swim, shrink and super-punch his way to the end of each level. The mobile game will also include Invasion Mode, which adds a ton of replayability to Rayman Legends.
Rayman Fiesta Run is expected to launch on iOS, Android and Windows Phone 8 later this fall. Until it releases, we’re sure you’ll be kept busy with your copy of Rayman Legends.RELATED
- Xbox One SmartGlass App Now Available On iOS, Android
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- PlayStation App Released Ahead Of PS4 Launch On iOS, Android
- Call Of Duty Companion App Released For iOS, Android, Windows
- Angry Birds Developer Releases Match-3 Puzzle Game On iOS, Android
- Follow: Android, iOS, ubisoft, windows phone 8,