If you were planning on picking up the Nokia Lumia 1520, it should be noted that the handset appears to be an AT&T exclusive. We’re not sure if this will be exclusive indefinitely or if other carriers will soon start to offer up the Lumia 1520 or at least a variant of it, but for now customers will have to go through AT&T to get their hands on the device, or perhaps turn to grey market imports if you want to use it on a different carrier. The handset is expected to go on sale this quarter and is estimated to retail around $749 for the handset off-contract, and if we had to guess, it would most likely cost $299 on contract with AT&T.
For those who might have missed Nokia’s announcement yesterday, the Nokia Lumia 1520 is the Finnish company’s phablet device, and possibly one of the last few devices to be made by Nokia before they are acquired by Microsoft. The device will feature a 6” Full HD 1080p display and will be powered by Qualcomm’s quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor clocked at 2.2GHz. It will be accompanied by 2GB of RAM, 32GB of onboard storage with microSD support, a 20MP PureView camera with optical image stabilization, along with a HD 1.2MP front-facing camera.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: at&t, lumia 1520, Nokia,
- Seen at: wmpoweruser