The next-generation of video game consoles will continue the ability for gamers to download and play their games directly from their hard drives, although according to some photos of Xbox One game case covers are any indication, we may not be able to fit as many games on these hard drives as we originally anticipated.
Reddit user BenneyBopper published photos of Xbox One game cases that were spotted at an EB Games store. The games that were spotted were Dead Rising 3, Ryse and Forza Motorsport 5, each of which will require a certain amount of data to be installed on the Xbox One’s hard drive. Dead Rising 3 and Forza Motorsport 5 will require 35GB of HDD storage. while Ryse will require 47GB. When you factor in the Xbox One’s 500GB hard drive, that means somewhere around 10 – 14 games can be installed on the drive before running out of space.
The Xbox One doesn’t allow for its owners to replace their hard drive, although they will be able to expand their storage capacity by connecting a USB external drive to the console. Unfortunately, this feature is one of those that won’t be supported at the launch of the Xbox One. Let’s just hope Microsoft doesn’t delay it too long as we’re sure our hard drives are going to fill up as soon as Titanfall releases.RELATED
- Fallout 4 Website Creator Hoped His Stunt Would Force Bethesda To Reveal Their Hand
- BioWare Hopes To Share More Mass Effect Details In 2014
- Rockstar Teases Upcoming GTA 5 Update
- Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes Releasing March 18
- Donkey Kong Projected Onto A Wedding Cake Is Completely Playable
- Follow: Microsoft, xbox, Xbox One,
- Seen at: gametrailers