As much as we’d like to ignore them, toilet seats are an extremely part of our every day lives as they help keep us comfortable while we’re sitting on our toilets thinking long and hard what the meaning of life is. But what if you’re someone who can’t be contained by a “normal” toilet seat as you’re just too big to fit onto it? Well – a new adjustable toilet seat might just be what your large rump as been waiting for.
The adjustable toilet seat, as you’d expect, is able to adjusted in order to fit your needs, making your toilet-using experience a much more relaxing one. The creators of the Adjustable Advantage Toilet Seat say their product “should” provide a lifetime of durable, reliable comfort. If you happen to come across a time where the adjustable toilet seat becomes defective, the creators will offer a replacement, which we hope you’ll be a little kinder to during future bathroom trips.
The Adjustable Advantage Toilet Seat normally retails for $129.99, but is currently on sale for $79.99 for a limited time. If you have someone in your life who has complained their toilet seat is just too small for them, then this would make a great holiday gift.
Next Story: Robot “Commits Suicide” On Stove
- 2013-11-14: This Adjustable Toilet Seat Can Keep Any Size Butt Comfortable
- 2013-09-20: Toro's Bedside Flushable Toilet Is Able To Travel Right To You
- 2013-08-15: Glow In The Dark Toilet Seat Helps You Stay On Target
- 2013-03-15: Remote-Controlled Japanese Toilet Shouldn't Be Used For Waste
- 2012-06-27: No-Mix Vacuum Toilet relies on poo power
- 2011-11-15: Bar in the UK lets you play games while taking a leak