According to the rumors, Q1 of 2014 looks to be a pretty busy time of the year for Samsung. So far we have learnt that the South Korean tech giant will be planning on announcing the Galaxy S5, Galaxy Grand Lite, and the Galaxy Note 3 Lite in the early part of the year, but now according to South Korean publication, ETNews, Samsung will have 5 devices to debut at the start of the year. Three of the devices have already been mentioned, and with the remaining two said to be entry-mid-level devices. Unfortunately apart from the rumors and alleged leaked specifications of the Galaxy S5, Galaxy Grand Lite, and Galaxy Note 3 Lite, not much else is known about the remaining two handsets.
If there is an opportunity for Samsung to announce these devices, chances are we could be looking at CES 2014 or MWC 2014. However Samsung has typically preferred to announce its flagship devices at their own events, so chances are that CES and MWC are probably our best bet to learn about the other devices. Obviously since nothing has been confirmed yet, do take it with a grain of salt for now, but if they are true, exciting times are just around the corner.
Next Story: Newsweek Changes Its Mind, Will Return To Print
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Collection To Launch In May
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 Officially Launched In China
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2014-04-24 Samsung To Launch Gear App Challenge On May 8th
- 2014-02-26 Samsung Knox 2.0: Ready For Small Businesses And Cloud Management
- 2014-02-25 PayPal To Support Fingerprint Authorization For Payments Via Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-02-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Review: Hands-On
- 2014-02-23 Tizen Association Chairman Expects Phone To Be Released Later This Year
- 2014-02-22 Samsung Galaxy Gear 2 and Galaxy Gear Neo Smart Watches Launched at MWC