So – you’ve got yourself an Xbox One and have been playing the snot out of Peggle 2 now that it’s available on the console. But, let’s say for the sake of argument that you really like the PlayStation 4 controller and want to trust your hands to it over the Xbox One’s controller. Well – a new mod can make it possible to do just that as well as play with the Xbox 360 controller and even a keyboard and mouse combination.
The CronusMax mod received an update that allows it to work with the Xbox One. The mod has been known to be able to allow cross-platform peripheral support across a variety of game consoles, and today, Team Xecuter has helped in updating the mod to allow for Xbox One support.
The video posted above shows just how the CronusMax mod functions as you’ll see Killer Instinct being played with the DualShock 4, the Xbox 360 controller, DualShock 3 and some other peripherals. Call of Duty: Ghosts can also be seen being played with a mouse and keyboard combination, which should make those of you who prefer to play first-person shooters this way excited to try the mod out.
Now let’s see how long it’ll take for the modders to make it possible for the PlayStation 4 to be compatible with the CronusMax mod.
- 2014-04-08: Xbox Head Phil Spencer Doesn't Think Microsoft Will Dump It
- 2014-04-08: HBO Offering Xbox Users Free Access To Game Of Thrones' Premiere
- 2014-04-07: Microsoft Working On Original Content For The Xbox
- 2014-03-31: Phil Spencer Takes Over Microsoft's Xbox Division
- 2014-03-20: Microsoft Plans On Rewarding Positive Behavior On Xbox Live
- 2014-02-19: Xbox One Media Remote Launching This Week [Rumor]
- 2013-12-13: Dead Rising 3 Demo Available Today; Details On First DLC Revealed
- 2013-12-12: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Wolf DLC Releasing Today On Xbox One, 360
- 2013-12-11: Xbox One Sells Over 2 Million Units In First 18 Days
- 2013-12-10: Peggle 2 Xbox One Launch Trailer Is Filled With Masters, Multiplayer, Trials