The other day we reported on a leaked HTC M8 case which seemed to hint that the handset would be arriving with a fingerprint scanner, and now thanks to leaker Sonny Dickson, he has managed to get his hands on what appears to be multiple HTC M8 cases which seems to hint at the handset’s design, at least from the back. For those unfamiliar, Sonny Dickson is the leaker who leaked multiple images of the iPhone 5c ahead of its release, so safe to say he has managed to gain a fair amount of credibility, but do take it with a grain of salt for now. Sonny Dickson claims that these cases are authentic, so hopefully HTC does not pull a fast one on us at the last minute!
As it stands the HTC M8 has been rumored to sport a 2.3GHz processor, a 5” Full HD 1080p display, 2GB of RAM, an upgraded rear-facing camera with twin sensors, and a fingerprint scanner. We’re not sure why HTC has decided to keep a Full HD display rather than opting for a 2K display which seems to be the trend these days, but hopefully the features and performance of the HTC M8 will prove to be good enough for users to overlook its display resolution. The rumors also claim that handset could arrive in March, so hopefully we will learn more at MWC 2014, so be sure to check back with us then for the details.
Next Story: Worst Password Of 2013 Isn't 'Password'
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-03-12: HTC Desire 816, Hands-On Preview
- 2014-02-24: HTC Desire 816 Announced
- 2014-02-06: Alleged HTC M8 UI Leaked
- 2014-02-05: Alleged HTC M8 Photo Leaked
- 2014-01-03: Alleged HTC M8 Specs Leaked