So what do we know about a possible Samsung Galaxy S5 at this point in time? Not too much actually, other than the fact that there were rumors of the next generation smartphone being rumored to roll out in London later this coming March. According to the good people over at SamMobile, they have picked up some information from an alleged “insider” that the Samsung Galaxy S5 should arrive with a quad HD display – which translates to a whopping 1,440 x 2,560 pixels, and in all probability, it should measure 5.25” in size. At the back of the Samsung Galaxy S5, it is also said to carry a 16-megapixel shooter with a very real chance of optical image stabilization being part of the deal.
Not only that, to follow in the footsteps of the older Galaxy S range of smartphones, it should also see the introduction of two processors – where there will be a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 as well as an octa-core Samsung Exynos 6. Do bear in mind that all of this remains speculation as such, and there are also whispers of a plastic in addition to metal versions of the Galaxy S5. SamMobile even revealed the prices of both models, where the plastic model would sell for approximately €650 a pop, while the metal handset will cost around €800, both unlocked.
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-04-22 PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime Spotted In Manifest (Rumor)
- 2014-04-20 10 Hidden Features Of Samsung Galaxy S5