If owning the iPod touch Supreme and iPhone 3GS Supreme wasn’t enough to show off your fabulous wealth, then you’ll probably want to pick up the Nintendo Wii Supreme to add to your collection. With a price tag of £299,995 ($487,000), you can be sure that the average person won’t have this in his living room. For that huge amount of money, you’ll get 2500 grams of solid 22 carat gold, 3 diamond studded buttons with a total of 78 diamonds on the machine. Of course, it’s also a Nintendo Wii. Now they probably have to come up with a Wiimote Supreme eh?
- 2014-02-04: Wii U Will Not Be Able To Replicate Wii's Success, Admits Nintendo
- 2013-10-25: US The Last Bastion For The Nintendo Wii As Europe Folds
- 2013-10-23: Nintendo Wii Discontinuation In Japan Won't Affect Console's Availability In U.S.
- 2013-10-20: Nintendo Wii Discontinued In Japan
- 2013-10-01: Nintendo Wii Production In Japan To Cease Soon
- 2013-04-25: Nintendo Wii U Miiverse Now Accessible On PC, Smartphones
- 2013-04-25: Nintendo Won't Hold An E3 2013 Press Conference To Focus On Smaller, Direct Events