We’re invited to be guest Tweeters at tomorrow’s webcast “The new workplace in the new normal” with Jason Fried, the co-founder of 37Signals, a popular web-software company. The conversation is hosted at our sponsor: HP Input|Output. Here’s an overview:
“The workplace is undergoing a massive transformation to encourage collaboration, inspire creativity and protect productivity. In order to optimize it, companies have explored every aspect of the workplace, from the physical layout to management practices to incorporating new technology. Join us on Input/Output as we talk to Jason Fried about the new workplace for the new normal.”
If you would like to ask a question to Jason Fried, drop a comment below, or participate on Twitter with the #hpio hash-tag . Follow the link to the webcast (July 22nd, 2PM ET/11 AM PT).
Next Story: Microsoft's Steve Ballmer Under Siege?
- 2014-04-14: Girl Tweets Mock Threat At American Airlines, Gets Arrested
- 2014-04-13: “Ellen Seflie” Now A Painting At Twitter HQ
- 2014-04-13: Almost Half Of All Twitter Accounts Have Never Tweeted [Report]
- 2014-04-13: Twitter.com Gets Real-Time Pop-up Notifications
- 2014-04-08: Twitter User Profile Redesign
- 2011-07-28: Twitter promoted Tweets now float
- 2011-05-11: Twitter updates mobile website
- 2011-03-31: Creepy app is really creepy
- 2009-10-20: Evan Williams, Twitter's CEO: Still No Revenue Model
- 2009-10-21: Google gets access to Twitter data too