The iPhone 4 is one good looking smartphone, that no one can deny, but what happens when you want to merge the old and the new? You end up with the Original Gameboy iPhone 4 case, of course. This unique DIY project could very well be the first in the world, with the top of an actual Gameboy was cut open so that the iPhone 4 can be squeezed in nicely. Since the Gameboy display and the iPhone’s screen are of two different sizes, which means you can only see the time through the case. Getting it out of the case is another tricky proposition though, since the iPhone 4 could very well be scratched all too easily during the insertion and extraction process. Since the Gameboy no longer needs to use any batteries, its empty battery compartment can be used to hide your headphones when it is no longer in use.
Next Story: Bendable Bike makes for easy locking
- Pebble Steel Starts Shipping and Pebble App Store Debuts
- ShutterBall Helps You Take Just The Right Selfie With Your iPhone
- Japanese iPhone Accessory Makes Smell-O-Vision A Reality
- Apple and Google spent more on patents than R&D in 2011
- BabyPing Turns Your iOS Device into a Baby Monitor; Launched in the UK; US in Late June