Kobo’s next generation ebook reader is at least on par with other ereaders in the market, where it sports Wi-Fi connectivity (at long last). Retailing for $139.99 a pop, you can choose from Onyx, Lilac and Silver colors. The new Kobo Wireless eReader can be purchased from Borders’ online store, while a faster processor underneath the hood makes virtual page turning a whole lot faster. It measures all of 0.4 inches thin and tips the scales at 7.8 grams, which would make it more than suitable to tote around wherever you go. Apart from that, it will feature an intuitive control pad and a built-in-library management system, making it a snap to navigate and organize your library by title, date last read and author. Not only that, documents can be stored on an SD memory card, while supported formats include EPUB and PDF documents. The display itself is an E Ink screen that features 16 grey scale levels to choose from, and you can get reading right out of the box thanks to it being pre-loaded with 100 free classics. Expect this to arrive from the end of October onwards. [Press Release]
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!