If the latest leaks turn out to be true, the iPhone 5 will look pretty much just like the iPhone 4. The folks over at iDeaslChina have leaked online what is supposed to be engineering diagrams for the iPhone 5. The engineering diagrams are images sent to case designers to produce sleeves and cases for the upcoming iPhone. As you can see from the images, it looks just like the iPhone 4, except for the edge to edge screen. There’s no solid evidence or proof to say that it’s the real deal, but like all rumors – take it with a pinch of salt. You’re going to see a lot more before the iOS device is officially announced by Apple themselves.
Next Story: Voltitude electric bike folds, is nigh portable
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2011-09-27: iPhone 5 prototype lost in China?
- 2011-09-02: Alleged iPhone 5 cases show up again
- 2011-03-16: iPhone 5 shape suggested by leaked case renders