Apple has a spanking new MacBook Bottom Case Replacement Program that will cater for MacBooks which shipped between October 2009 and April 2011, so owners of said white MacBooks who are “suffering” from peeling rubber cases will be able to obtain a free replacement of the entire case – never mind if it is still under warranty or not. How’s that for customer service?
You will be able to replace your MacBook’s bottom case through a trio of options – first of all, you can always drop by your resident Apple Store by setting up an appointment at the Genius Bar to get the replacement, or perhaps you might want to head to the closest Apple Authorized Resellers in order to receive your free replacement.
If you’re feeling anti-social and would prefer to save fuel by staying at home, Apple also caters to this niche as you can always get your free replacement kit online, where it comprises of a new bottom case, screws, a Phillips head screwdriver, and the relevant instructions. Only 22 countries support this replacement program at the moment.RELATED
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- OS X 10.9.1 Seeded Out To AppleCare Staff; Public Release Imminent
- Apple Beats Out Dell For Most Sought After Desktop Computer For The Holiday Season
- German Retailer Accepting Mac Pro Pre-Orders Set For 16th December Release
- OS X Mavericks' Overall Market Share Continues To Grow
- Follow: Apple Inc, macbook,
- Seen at: macstories.net