For folks who love editing movies on their iOS devices we’ve got some great news. Apple has just released an updated version of iMovie for iOS, bringing a number of new features and some bug fixes to the useful, fun and versatile app on the iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch. The update brings the app up to version 1.2.1 and has the following new features:
- Audio plays from your HDTV when using the Apple Digital AV Adapter.
- Video plays full screen from Marquee to your HDTV when using the Apple Digital AV Adapter.
- Resolves some cases of missing media in projects.
- Provides more accurate clip grouping by date in Video browser.
- Fixes an issue where a project’s background music would not fade in or out.
- Additional performance and reliability improvements.
The new improvements especially in the Apple Digital AV Adapter department will please a lot of users who would like to show off their work on an HDTV without having to go through the troublesome process of saving, conversion, and transferring to an external device before being able to share it. Head over to the Apple App Store to grab the update now, or purchase it for $4.99 if you don’t have this app yet.
Next Story: Mac Defender evolves again
- 2014-04-16: Yahoo Wants To Become iOS' Default Search
- 2014-04-16: Apple's App Store Revenue In China Grew By 70%
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Apple's iOS, OS X, And "Key Web-Based Services" Not Affected By Heartbleed Flaw
- 2014-04-07: Quitting iOS Apps Might Actually Cause Battery Drain, According To Former Apple Genius
- 2011-07-05: Bing 1.1 brings Lasso to the iPad
- 2011-07-01: Apple updates Keynote Remote app
- 2011-06-08: Magellan RoadMate 2.0 keeps you informed while on the road
- 2011-06-01: GarageBand for iOS updated
- 2011-04-22: Apple iBooks updated