For folks who love editing movies on their iOS devices we’ve got some great news. Apple has just released an updated version of iMovie for iOS, bringing a number of new features and some bug fixes to the useful, fun and versatile app on the iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch. The update brings the app up to version 1.2.1 and has the following new features:
- Audio plays from your HDTV when using the Apple Digital AV Adapter.
- Video plays full screen from Marquee to your HDTV when using the Apple Digital AV Adapter.
- Resolves some cases of missing media in projects.
- Provides more accurate clip grouping by date in Video browser.
- Fixes an issue where a project’s background music would not fade in or out.
- Additional performance and reliability improvements.
The new improvements especially in the Apple Digital AV Adapter department will please a lot of users who would like to show off their work on an HDTV without having to go through the troublesome process of saving, conversion, and transferring to an external device before being able to share it. Head over to the Apple App Store to grab the update now, or purchase it for $4.99 if you don’t have this app yet.
Cat Scratching Post Smartphone Stand Is A Pretty Weird Accessory
iOS Devices Now Approved For Military Use By Department Of Defense
iOS Game Spending Outpaces Nintendo 3DS, PS Vita In Q1 2013
Google Hangouts Now Available As iOS, Android, Chrome Standalone Apps