If you’re a fan of animals, but don’t want to deal with the hassle of taking care of one, a virtual pet might be just for you. podotree has just released a new app for the iOS devices called Cube Dog. What sets this virtual pet game from other virtual pet games out there is the ability to customize your own pet. From its color to its nose, eyes, ears, feet, body and head – you can make the Cube Dog look how you want it to look like.
In addition to being able to play with your Cube Dog in the virtual game world, with your camera you can even snap pictures of the dog in real world locations like your desk, your hand, your bed – anywhere you can think of. The Cube Dog can even be rotated so that it can be seen at any angle.
Definitely an app that will please your own children or the child in you – be sure you have the latest version of iOS that has in-app payment protection before you let your kid go wild with the purchasing on the iPhone. Head over to the Apple App Store to download Cube Dog for free.
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2014-04-14: In-House iPhone Baseband Chip Development 'Herculean' Task [Analyst]
- 2014-04-14: Apple Staffer Shamed By Judge For Using iPhone In Court
- 2011-12-02: Tetris for iOS re-released
- 2011-11-02: Meet The Tweet lets you follow Twitter feeds without an account
- 2011-11-02: Gmail app for iOS devices now official (updated)
- 2011-10-19: gMusic brings Google Music to iOS devices
- 2011-10-12: Twitter fully integrated into iOS 5