Fans of creating music on the go while using the iPad will be pleased to know that Apple has just updated the GarageBand app for iOS devices. Bumping the app version up to version 1.01, the latest GarageBand for iOS features:
- Support for audio output over AirPlay, Bluetooth devices and HDMI with the Apple Digital AV Adapter.
- Import of AIFF, WAV, CAF audio files and Apple Loops (16 bit, 44.1 kHz).
- Allows copy and paste of audio from supported apps into GarageBand.
- Addresses occurrences of GarageBand freezing while playing Smart Instruments.
- Improves overall stability and addresses a number of minor issues.
The support for importing of new audio formats and the copying and pasting of audio from other apps definitely gives the app a whole lot more functionality than before. The new methods of audio output will also let users share their music much more easily as well. Head over to the Apple App Store to download the latest version of GarageBand for iOS now, or purchase it for $4.99.RELATED
- Radio Buttons Found On Jailbroken iPad Corroborates iTunes Streaming Service Rumor
- ORA: Ultimate Speaker Case and Stand for iPad
- This music box prototype lets you crank out tunes on your iPad by hand
- Spotify for iOS updated with radio streaming feature for both free and premium users
- The AmpliTube Slash is endorsed by Slash with his own pedals and amplifier effects
- Follow: app, Apple Inc, iOS, iPad, ipad 2, update,
- Seen at: appleinsider