If you’re the kind of person who’s always forgetting to take your medication and when you do remember, you find yourself out of medication – you probably need someone to remind you all the time. Since it would be troublesome for you to get someone to remind you about your medication every day, you’ll need to rely on something else – like a phone or a personal calendar instead.
Well, fortunately for you there’s an app that can help you with it. Called MedCoach, this specially designed app from GreatCall is designed to let users follow their medication schedules prescribed by their doctors, track how well they stick to the schedule, and be in touch with the pharmacy when it’s time to refill a prescription. The app can also store the contact details of your doctors, pharmacies and medication history, with the ability to keep things secure.
Med Coach is available now as a free app from the Apple App Store. If you’ve always wanted an app to help you out with your medication, you can’t go wrong with this. Check it out and let us know what you think.
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2011-12-02: Tetris for iOS re-released
- 2011-11-17: Navigon 2.0 Lands in the app store
- 2011-11-02: Meet The Tweet lets you follow Twitter feeds without an account
- 2011-11-02: Gmail app for iOS devices now official (updated)
- 2011-11-01: GarageBand now available on iPhone and iPod Touch