We’re not sure when Apple designed the iPod Nano 6G, if they had the intention of making it look like it could be a watch. Even if they did not, this happy accident has caused quite a number of watch docks for the iPod Nano 6G to start popping up in the market today, and Incase’s Flex Wristband is no exception.
The Incase Flex Wristband is made out of the same stretchy wristband material that can be found on certain Swatch watches for instance, or on other regular watches too. Slipping your Nano into the holder is an easy affair and it will not obstruct the headphone jack, or the 30-pin connector, which means you can leave the Nano strapped to the wristband while charging.
It also comes in either silver or gold and it does look quite stylish, adding a bit of class to your outfit. The steel that is used to make the wristband is also reportedly guaranteed not to scratch, and will retail for $49.95. If you’re looking to get the Flex Wristband for your iPod Nano 6G, just head on down to Incase’s website to place your order.
- 2014-01-16: Apple FaceTime Invention Boasts Of Face Morphing And Image Matching To Ensure That Video Remains Smooth
- 2014-01-09: iPhone 6 Could Feature 8MP Camera Only
- 2013-12-17: Apple Patents 'Desk-Free' Computer
- 2013-12-11: Apple Awarded Patent For Curved Screens
- 2013-12-08: Apple Spent $60 Million Fighting Samsung In Court
- 2011-03-23: Apparently the iPod Classic won't be discontinued
- 2009-05-26: Wood Log iPod Speaker
- 2009-07-15: Is it the end of the road for the iPod Classic?
- 2009-07-24: iPods to die when their gross margins will be too low
- 2009-08-14: Microsoft to court the best iPhone developers? You bet!