If you’re a smoker and you would like to conceal that rather nasty habit of yours, then perhaps this iHit iPhone 4 casing might be just what you need. Actually, come to think of it, the iHit iPhone 4 casing could be for just about anyone and not limited to just smokers, although it was designed for the smoker in mind.
It’s basically an iPhone 4 casing with a secret compartment on the side where you will be able to store one cigarette, or “one hit”, along with a space where you will be able to keep your tobacco, which is great, especially for those who prefer rolling their own cigarettes. Granted it will only be able to store one cigarette, we can imagine it’ll be extremely handy for those times when you might have lost your box of cigarettes, or forgot to take them with you. Since you will probably have your phone on you all the time, the spare cigarette should be able to tide you over until then.
For non-smokers, you could probably hide a couple of mints in the compartment, or even Tic-Tacs (they look small enough). It should be a great gag, especially when combined with the Tic-Tac app for the iPhone.
The iHit iPhone 4 casing is currently still looking for funding and its creators Joshea and Edward are looking to raise $10,000. If this sounds like a cool idea that you might want to invest in, just head on down to their Kickstarter page and make your donation today.
Next Story: Panasonic UT-PB1 tablet reader introduced
- 2014-03-11 iPhone 4 Gets New Lease On Life With iOS 7.1
- 2014-02-05 iPhone 4 Production Resumed For Select Markets [Report]
- 2014-01-21 Apple iPhone 4 Relaunched In India
- 2014-01-14 8GB iPhone 4 Reportedly Launching In India To Boost Sales
- 2013-09-13 The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2012-12-20 Apple Sends Portable Charger Project To Its Death
- 2012-08-22 iPhone 4, I choose you!
- 2011-12-28 Connect Design Block Case for the iPhone 4/4S: a case inspired by LEGO
- 2011-12-22 iPhone 4 iOS 5.0.1 untethered jailbreak demonstrated on video
- 2011-04-05 GoPano micro lets you capture 360º videos with an iPhone 4